Monday, June 9, 2014

All About Me

I've never done a blog before in my whole life, so this is something new for me.

I guess to start off with, i'll give you some information about who I am, where I'm from and my personality.

I am a 24 year old mother and wife. I work as a 911 dispatcher for an ambulance service. I I have a handsome almost 2 year old son named Robert Charles. We all call him Robby for short. I am married to a hard working man named Zach. We also have a german shepherd/lab mix named Dizzybella (Dizzy for short). My family is small but they are the loves of my life. I love my boys and our "girl." =)

I was born December 27th, 1989 in McKenzie, TN. When i was around 2 years old my parents divorced. My mother had medical issues going on at the time, and due to her medical issues, my father was given custody of me. He gave me to my aunt and grandmother because he felt they could provide a better life for me than he could.

 

 

 

 



He worked a lot, so my aunt and grandmother (dad's mom and sister) basically raised me in Memphis, TN. I spent my summers and every other weekend at my mom's in Coffeeville, MS. I graduated from Harding Academy and went on to the University of Memphis. I was studying Criminal Justice. My junior year was when I met Zach. Yes, we met online. lol Sadly, of all things, we met on Myspace haha Then he added me to Facebook.

I found out he lived not too far from me, maybe 30 minutes. We had planned to meet for the first time. I wanted a friend to come with me, but they were all busy. So he decided to drive all the way out to campus and met me as my friends and I were walking to our cars. As I crossed the train tracks, he stepped out of his mom's expedition SUV. As I got closer I remember thinking, "He looks a lot better in person than he does in his pictures. He's very tall too!" We talked for a little while as he walked me to my car.

I took him to some of the football games at the University. We seemed to hit it off and pretty soon we were inseparable.  That spring I decided to take a semester off from school because I didn't feel like I was getting much out of the criminal justice classes. That following winter Zach and I got married at Tom Lee Park in downtown Memphis. A month later we found out we were pregnant.

I guess you could say from then on, the rest is history!

So there's a little information about myself, and how my family started.

No comments:

Post a Comment